Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Something New

At Benny’s recommendation, I have decided to add another element to my thesis experience.  I plan to start listening to the Startup, a podcast by Alex Blumberg.  Alex Blumberg is an American producer for public radio and television, best known for his work with This American Life and Planet Money.  StartUp is a  series about what happens when someone who knows nothing about business starts one.  I never listened to podcasts before, so this will be a different experience.  This podcast is suppose to be about the creation of business, start to finish.  I hope to find some similarities between Blumberg’s experience and my own at Endevvr.  I can then analyze the method in which he created his business and compare it to the lean startup method.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment