Friday, December 12, 2014

Term Paper: First Body Paragraph

I started my first body paragraph today.
Sneak peek!  Full Paper Coming Soon!
Last summer, I was looking for possible summer camps, and I applied to Endevvr,  Endevvr is a summer incubator that helps high school students from all over the world start their own businesses. I was excited to be accepted with 24 other participants.  It was held at the beautiful Georgia Tech campus in Atlanta. I can not express how transformative this program has been to my life.  It introduced me to the entrepreneurial mindset. We were given intense instruction by very successful entrepreneurs from different countries, who became our trusted mentors. We were not only taught, but also challenged to start our own corporations.  I loved the fact that the principles we learned in the morning class could immediately be applied to our business that same evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment