Monday, November 17, 2014

Lean startup analysis pyramid Pt 1


     



This grid was in the the part of the Lean Startup that I was reading today.  I really like this because it is an accurate flow chart that represents the lean startup methodology. 



At the base, you have the vision.  At Endevvr, we spent at 2-2 1/2 week on just the vision.  This was very frustrating for me because we constantly had to work in the abstract. I learned through Myers-Briggs Type Indicator that I work best when I am given a problem and asked for possible results.  However, I now know this is the most important part to your business.  Without it, it will fall from under itself, as shown in the pyramid.  That is why we did customer surveys to make sure we had a viable vision that was a painkiller and not a vitamin. 



Next time, I will explain my experiences with the second stage of the flow chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment